Monday, June 15, 2009

DOUBLE the Blessing!



From my 6/9/09 entry....

That's right...we just found out we're having TWINS! Are we excited?! We are everything times two now! We're excited, ecstatic, and a little nervous :). We feel so blessed to have two little ones that we will be able to bring into the world. My official due date is February 3rd but I've been reading about twin births now and it looks like they usually go early. I have a million questions now for my doctor but I obviously couldn't think of much when we found out. So the moment we found out...I was laying there and Brad was holding my hand and the ultrasound had literally just begun when the doctor says that we're having twins. I asked him at least three times if he was kidding and then started laughing uncontrollably which made it difficult for him to do the ultrasound since my abdomen shaking so much. Since I was laughing, Brad started laughing, and the doctor and nurse both started laughing. The doctors and nurses outside probably wondered what was so humorous in our room. I did hold still long enough so we could get a couple pictures of them ("them"...crazy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment