Thursday, June 18, 2009

Morning lasts all day...

So my "morning" sickness apparently does not know when it is no longer morning as I seem to be sick all day. The nurse at the doctor's office said that twins usually means twice the symptoms - twice the exhaustion, twice the nausea, etc - and boy was she right! I am a fan of food and am usually hungry and can eat all the time but this is so not the case anymore. I will be soooo glad when this part of my pregnancy is over! Ok enough complaining.... The good thing is that Brad has been sooo great. With feeling exhausted and nauseous most of the time, I have been so fortunate to have such a helpful husband. He has been so wonderful around the house helping me out and doing things so I don't have to - laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. I do not know what I would do without him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment