Sunday, July 5, 2009

Heartbeats and the 4th of July

Well it has been a long time since my last post (see previous post regarding all day sickness). I am finally feeling better after two different anti-nausea medications (one which made me more sick) and weeks of feeling pretty icky. It was perfect timing though that I finally started feeling better on the 4th of July! We went over to my Uncle Richard's house for some barbeque, swimming, and some game involving golf balls and a structure made out of pvc pipe that Pam and I dominated as a team. :) It was so nice to enjoy some great food and fun with family on what turned out to be a beautiful day after the rain cleared off.

I have included my 8 week belly pic as I am starting to get a belly which Brad thinks is so cute. Right now, I don't feel like I necessarily look pregnant to the outside world but more like I need to do a few crunches :). It's really crazy though how fast it developed. It seems like overnight I started to grow and then last night I really noticed how pronounced it is getting.

Our last doctor's appointment was June 25th and we got to hear both heartbeats! It was absolutely amazing. One baby's heart rate was 166 (baby "A") and the other baby's heart rate was 167 (baby "B"). They are referred to as baby "A" and baby "B" by the doctor as baby "A" will be born first based on the positioning. They both measured right at 8 weeks which was perfect :). It was very relieving to hear both strong heart beats and to know both babies are growing as they should be. Our next appointment is July 27th and I'm sure it will be amazing to see how much they have grown in 4 short weeks!








No comments:

Post a Comment